Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-26-2009, 01:07 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Error euro sign on oracle database
I have a problem with oracle database, I need to insert records from us7ascii to W8MSWIN1252 database.
I make a java program for this operation but euro sign is coverted to other and i can't see ok.
I have tried to covert from unicode to java string etc and it doesn't work fine.
Do i need special convert for this operation.
- By deru4jesus in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2009, 08:46 AM
- By dorairaj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2009, 03:37 PM
- By BharathL in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2008, 03:19 AM
- By bachtoutou in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 11:56 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2008, 12:27 PM