Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-09-2009, 08:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Problem with nvarchar and SQL Server
I have a jdbc-odcb program that queries SQL Server 2008 with NVARCHAR fields.
When I execute a query and "getString" fields of specific length (e.g.: NVARCHAR(50)) everything is OK.
However, when I try to "getString" a column which is defined NVARCHAR(max) I get the hexadecimal representation of the column.
I know it is unicode, but Java and the other columns are also so.
What do I do wrong?
- By Crisanto in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:13 AM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2008, 02:58 PM
- By tanvirtonu in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2008, 12:46 PM
- By revathi17 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2007, 02:21 PM
- By Marcus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 06:44 AM