Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-09-2009, 08:22 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Help: native ODBMS vs ODBMS written in Java
I'm abit confused. I was looking for an object DBMS that marries well with Java. But I seem to be finding object databases that are written in Java.
I THOUGHT I would get an ODBMS compiled to machine code to execute under one of several different operating systems, with a Java "bridge". Is there no such thing? I know JDBC exists but that is a bridge for SQL DBMS.
- By burnumd in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:09 AM
- By shelzmike in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2008, 12:07 AM
- By jai135 in forum Java ServletReplies: 11Last Post: 09-01-2008, 11:56 AM
- By rlasse in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2008, 03:33 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2007, 08:32 PM