Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Stuck with NetBeans 6.5 / MySQL
- 04-23-2009, 10:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Stuck with NetBeans 6.5 / MySQL
I created a very simple database with a "Table" with ONLY TWO rows, X and Y.
I retrieved the information using "SELECT * from table".
What I want to do is that I want to add a button to my GUI using NetBeans 6.5 that when I click on I get the result of "SELECT * from table"/
So, how can I add "SELECT * from table" to a button?
- 04-23-2009, 10:10 AM #2
- By thelinuxguy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2009, 02:57 AM
- By shongo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-09-2008, 03:56 AM
- By Zombie_Leg! in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2008, 02:22 AM
- By kwesiaryee in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2008, 04:27 AM
- By javagal in forum NetBeansReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2007, 02:34 PM