Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Database connectivity
- 04-07-2009, 04:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
I have to run some queries in database which in a remote server. These are DB2 queries. We run this in putty using Vi editor.
I want to create an user interface for all the database related activities like inserting, selecting from a table.
To develop this, should I create a JSP page or it should be stand alone tool. I am new to java and dont know, which should be optimum for this.
Please input your ideas.
- 04-07-2009, 07:39 PM #2
- By rilwanfit in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2009, 07:54 PM
- By Java Tutorial in forum Java TutorialReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2009, 02:15 AM
- By vani in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2008, 10:03 AM
- By thamizhisai in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-28-2008, 05:59 PM
- By thamizhisai in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2008, 10:53 PM