Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-13-2008, 07:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
One java windows client, different oracle versions
I will be coding java client for from Oracle Database 10g Express Edition. After testing and everything I will switch to Oracle Database 11g or other full scale Oracle DBMS. May it cause problems becuase DBMS driver will change?
From reading internet articles i got that it should not cause a problem. The whole idea of statement Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver") is that the argument can be any driver for any oracle database, right?
- By hiranya in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:42 PM
- By nareshnettem in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:29 AM
- By sunjavaboy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2008, 05:59 AM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2008, 09:28 PM