Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-27-2008, 09:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
why oracle index can't work correctly in oracle?
I used truncate table to clear many tables' data in Oracle database; then I run the oracle job to process data and found the velocity of process was so slowly, and analysed it , then found the index of one table wasn't used, and oracle used the table full access. I rebuilded the index, nothing happened. why?
- By orchid in forum Other IDEsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:30 AM
- By javadev in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 07-08-2007, 08:47 PM
- By bbq in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:53 AM
- By softy in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2007, 12:20 AM
- By softy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:23 PM