Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-23-2008, 01:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
We are trying to use the connection from datasource created based on db pool in weblogic 9.2 instance, in an XSQL page, that connects to an Oracle database. Previoulsy it is working fine with iplanet server.
Now by deploying the same application in the weblogic server, when we are trying to access the XSQL page we are getting an error like
oracle.xml.sql.OracleXMLSQLException: cursorGetMetaData: this method is not supported by 'OracleXMLDataSetGenJdbc' class. Please use 'OracleXMLDataSetExtJdbc' instead.
Where are we wrong? can anyone please help.
- By orchid in forum Other IDEsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:30 AM
- By Eric in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2007, 09:49 PM
- By Peter in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2007, 05:19 AM
- By bbq in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:53 AM
- By softy in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2007, 01:20 AM