Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-01-2012, 11:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
JCreator doesnt work while other IDEs do?
I am trying to get jcreator to work on my new computer, but for some reason its not. I have the jdk installed and set the path to it in Configure > Options > JDK profiles. I have tried both Netbeans and Eclipse and they work fine. I've used JCreator for a long time and am most familiar with it so i would like to get it working. When i try to run a file, it says:
Failed to start the following executable, "C:\Program Files\Java\jre7\bin\javac.exe" -g -classpath I:\java\labs\bullseye -d I:\java\labs\bullseye I:\java\labs\bullseye\Bullseye.java
Any ideas on how to fix this?
- 02-02-2012, 07:08 AM #2
- By katiebear128 in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 11-08-2011, 04:08 AM
- By Nigel in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2011, 08:02 PM
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 01-17-2010, 06:59 PM
- By Addez in forum JCreatorReplies: 1Last Post: 11-22-2009, 11:38 AM
- By INFACT in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2009, 10:31 PM