Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: [HELP]Java loops
- 03-06-2009, 03:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
lets say height is = 5
System.out.print("enter height: ");
this is the output of that thing...
but how about this one...
u may find it funny but can u make me a java script that will print this thing...
my teacher told me to make a java script using JCREATOR that will have an output just like this...
the number of I and dots will be based in the height given..
badly need it :C
Last edited by jude113; 03-06-2009 at 03:20 AM.
- By neilmx7 in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 12-09-2008, 02:05 AM
- By BHCluster in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2008, 05:40 PM
- By Zebra in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-10-2008, 01:44 PM
- By manupr in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:59 AM
- By silvia in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2007, 06:47 PM