Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Binary text
- 06-24-2008, 02:41 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
I am new in JSP...
Well, I need to make binary field in my JSP, but I don't know how... What I need is ordinary text field, but with restriction towards all other characters except "0" and "1". So, when someone tries to input, for example character "2" or "s" or etc. (character that is not "0" nor "1"), I would like my field not to react at all.
Is this possible?
Thanks. Bye, Igor
- 06-24-2008, 02:50 AM #2
You have several issues, we will start by making a simple ascii generator:
while(char < limit) file.print(char);// char starts at space
Guess what, it does that by shipping a regular String.
I normally don't smile but I did the smiley to encourage you to do a few steps before getting bogged.Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By rushenas in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2008, 01:51 PM
- By luislopezco in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-26-2008, 04:26 PM
- By thamizhisai in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2008, 11:55 AM
- By Deo Favente in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 04-24-2008, 05:34 AM
- By tranceluv in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2008, 08:13 PM