Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-05-2014, 05:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2014
- Rep Power
Create Static Images from processied XML data Java
I currently have inherited a project where the XML is parsed and converted to static HTML pages using PrintWriter,fileOuputStream to generate a html page and insert html data in it.
Then we need to go the folder where the html is generated to view it. I wanted to know if there is a easier and more manageable way to do this.
I am not allowed to run a server as it is a standalone application so I believe Struts,Spring is out of question.I am putting an image for better understanding please let me know if there is a easier way to generate html.
I apologize in advance if this is not the right forum for this post.
- 08-28-2014, 09:35 AM #2
Re: Create Static Images from processied XML data Java
You have clearly mentioned that you will not be able to use any server technology like Servlets, JSP or any web framework. But you have asked the question under JSP category. Finally, you had asked apologies. I really dont know your intention.
your problem could be solved in standalone application in which you can use any XML parser like DOM or SAX to parse the XML files and you can create .html file by your parsed data. To create .html file you are highly recommended FileWriter. But to read the xml file you better use any parser.
(Living @ Virtual World)
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2014, 10:40 AM
- By aidanmack in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 04:28 PM
- By ki_ha1984 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-21-2012, 03:37 PM
- By mir.shahidul in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2009, 10:19 AM
- By mir.shahidul in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2009, 08:48 AM