Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-22-2014, 09:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
- Rep Power
JSP Forwarding in Mobile dosn't work
I have created application in two versions. For personal and mobile browsers.
Simply, client logins on page login.jsp. Then authorization took place in the servlet.java( auto.jsp). IF authorization was correct, the client were moving on page dane.jsp, otherwise were moving him on page log.jsp.
Unfortunately, forwarding in first and second version, dosen't work in 100%. After good authorization, client see content of page dane.jsp but he still was on page auto.jsp. For personal browser I have changed method from request.getRequestDispatcher("dane.jsp").forward (request, response); to response.sendRedirect("dane.jsp"); and it worked. But I don't have idea for mobile edition.
Link to my code of authorization : http://pastebin.com/EWaZydXW
PLZ, PLZ SAVE ME
Last edited by zcm; 04-22-2014 at 09:39 PM.
- By Bob59 in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:01 PM
- By lewisbc in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2013, 07:29 AM
- By dilanka007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2010, 12:23 PM
- By maruffaiz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2009, 12:14 PM