Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JSP to output Java String Array
- 03-31-2008, 04:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
JSP to output Java String Array
I have a question regarding String Arrays and jsp output to html table:
Lets say I have the following output stored in a String Array:
String arr = new String[BookName,Date,Publisher,Rating,Author,Availability];
The six elements of this array get populated with data from an Access database. JSP doesnt have a problem accessing the array.
When I try to print the data from the array in html table format this is the output I always get:
book1 - this would be the BookName column
1/2/3 - the Date column
somename - the publishers column
3 - the rating column
vassil - the publisher column
Yes - the availability column
Yes and etc...
My question is how do I format this array to print in html table format in the following way.
book1 1/2/3 somename 3 vassil Yes
book2 1/2/3 somename 3 vassil Yes
book3 1/2/3 somename 3 vassil Yes
book4 1/2/3 somename 3 vassil Yes
book5 1/2/3 somename 3 vassil Yes
book6 1/2/3 somename 3 vassil Yes
Any help will be greatly appreaciated.
- By orchid in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2010, 02:31 AM
- By susan in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 02-12-2009, 01:32 PM
- By Warren in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2007, 08:03 AM
- By zoe in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:12 AM
- By mathias in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 10:52 AM