Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-01-2013, 09:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
if not clicked,then pass.... help
well im developing a system,which has
where the employee sends feedback to CEO...i created a feedback form and all the data that an employee sends will be saved in database and get retrieved in CEO's profile so that ceo will read feedback..,...
when employee sends feedback,,....the sent feedback will be stored and retrived in ceo's profile like
Feedback From:(Employee Name) (Employee ID) Check Feedback
( Check Feedback is a BUTTON),...then clicking on BUTTON opens a window having feedback matter and CEO will read it....
now what i want is...if the CEO do not click the BUTTON for 3 days,then the Manager will recieve a scrolling about the feedback
So how exactly i can make???????
Here i can find two cases....
1)Using date function and 2)implementing logic on "if button not clicked for 3 days,then action of displaying it in Manager's profile...."
Please do help me in this....
Last edited by danpotter; 01-01-2013 at 10:01 PM.
- By neilq5 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2012, 11:20 PM
- By Nakinsige in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 01-08-2012, 06:36 PM
- By gfunk03 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 06-15-2011, 05:22 AM
- By sks in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2011, 08:50 AM
- By p0rnstar in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2010, 05:59 PM