Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Question about architecture
- 04-26-2012, 03:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Question about architecture
I have a question about good JSP-architecture: Suppose we have a website with several pages that all have the same HTML-skeleton, they only vary in content. The whole content of each page should be externalized in a XML file.
Do I have to add one JSP-file for each page to the project or is it possible to use one JSP-file as a blueprint for all webpages? At this, a servlet shall parse the XML file and generate a page for each page-node it has found in the XML file.
Is this a reasonable approach and would it be difficult to implement?
- By AWJustAGuy in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-2012, 05:59 AM
- By noodle_variation_187-X in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2012, 10:31 AM
- By sdmente in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2010, 01:07 PM
- By ronakppatel in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2008, 12:13 PM
- By vikki_pu in forum Other IDEsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2007, 01:08 PM