Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Dynamically changing the display
- 01-20-2008, 09:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Dynamically changing the display
In my jsp page i m using a select with 3 options which are fixed..
On the same page i m having 3 div tags.. whose display is previously none.
Now i want to display only single div depending upon the selection of option in select box.
Means when user selects 1st option..display any one div..
when he select the other option the first displayed div should be removed and displayed another div on same place..
how to do this..
- 01-23-2008, 12:19 AM #2
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2012, 08:17 PM
- By mew in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2007, 08:01 AM
- By Lang in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2007, 10:51 AM
- By schuetzejanett in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 07:28 PM