Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-14-2008, 10:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
Broken korean characters Urgent help needed!
I am working on Java APIs, where I am using jsps for front end.
The data that I am displaying is coming from the SAP backend and is korean.
But when I display the returned value, it shows up as broken korean characters rather than korean character.
The problem gets solved if I go to the view - encoding - korean.
But this is a work around.
I need a solution for the same.
Please let me know if this can be done.
Thanks and Regards,
- By Gilgamesh in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-02-2008, 10:10 PM
- By kDude in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2007, 03:38 AM
- By dirtycash in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2007, 12:24 PM
- By deepman in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2007, 10:31 AM
- By Alayna in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2007, 12:49 PM