Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-29-2011, 11:23 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
Multiple User with same login - avoiding session mix up issue
I have a web based application with roughly around 200 users. We have a concept where in two users say A & B are there. User A can login with his login and also User B can login with A's login. This is handled by a "Purge User" concept.
My problem is, because of which,
1) When User A logs in, he gets some session of User C or D ???
I want to keep my "Purge User" concept unchanged, but yet should solve the session mix up.
Please throw some light on the above issue.
- By shubham99in in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2011, 07:01 PM
- By vinoopraj in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2010, 08:19 AM
- By nwboy74 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2010, 10:07 PM
- By dpk_vash in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2008, 06:35 PM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2008, 05:45 AM