Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-19-2011, 09:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Writing to file based on checkbox status
TEXTBOX ENABLING/DISABLING WITH CHECKBOX AND WRITING TEXTBOX VALUE TO FILE
Related to Java Web Programming
I`m having having textfile in.txt in the following format :
WITH GUI form which displays a Text box value and name with Checkbox
which reads from in.txt file and displays the Name and Value in GUI Form with following condition :
1. If Line is starting with #export that is displayed with Checkbox Unchecked status along with Name and Value
2. If Line is starting with export that is displayed with Checkbox Checked status along with Name and Value.
Now User wants to change selection of Checkboxes : The selected checkboxes appropriate Names and Values should be written to file in the above format.
(If checkbox is selected means line should be written with export followed by Name and Value else #export followed by Name and Value)
Plz Helpme to comeout from this problem .
........ Thanks in Advance
Detailed description : Powered by Google Docs Powered by Google Docs Powered by Google Docs
- By aparnakumari in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:52 AM
- By masa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-11-2010, 11:17 AM
- By Broden_McDonald in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2010, 01:29 AM
- By tOpach in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-09-2009, 11:31 PM
- By Ms.Ranjan in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-10-2008, 04:52 PM