Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-10-2011, 08:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
TEAV Encryption From JSP Web Form
I have a TEAV Java class that I must use to encrypt an input string from a JSP web form.
The web form is just a test page that will be part of a larger application.
The JSP webform should...
- get an input string (already done)
- call the TEAV class to encrypt the input string
- return the encrypted string
- populate a "span" tag with the encrypted string
I need help getting the submit button to call the TEAV encryption and pass the input string as a parameter.
What is the best way to do this?
Could you use a java bean for this?
This will eventually be turned into a web service to be used by a php application (if that makes a difference).
Right now I just need to know how to use the web form to encrypt an input string with the TEAV class.
Windows Server 2003
Apache Tomcat 7
Spring MVC (using for JSP web form)
Also, I'm doing this on a Windows Server 2003 machine. Will this method be any different on a Linux box? I didn't think so since Java, Tomcat, and Spring MVC will all be the same.
- By dariusaron in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 6Last Post: 04-06-2011, 12:39 PM
- By realmadrid_000 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 8Last Post: 10-03-2010, 09:45 AM
- By nadeemshafi9 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2010, 10:03 AM
- By dmt198704 in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2009, 10:24 AM
- By vishalkrsrivastava in forum Java AppletsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2009, 04:02 PM