Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: No META-INF directory
- 07-01-2011, 03:44 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
No META-INF directory
I am reading murach's book about jsp and servlets.
He uses netbeans(I am using intellij idea) and I am at a point when he uses the META-INF folder that netbeans creates to save a context.xml file there that contains a Resource tag with information about a connection pool.
The problem is that intellij idea projects do not contain such a folder.
What should I do?
- By seifo2012 in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2010, 03:30 PM
- By Satch in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2010, 09:35 PM
- By jakavan in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2008, 07:34 PM
- By Peter in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 06:48 PM