Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Top menu fields hiding
- 11-13-2007, 07:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
Top menu fields hiding
I am stuck up at an issue. Can someone throw some lights on to this?
I have to create a topmenu for my page. There is lots of links on the top menu(say 15). I want to display (say) only 5 links at a time and at the right end a button with name "More..". When I click this button each time, each one of the link should be displayed, provided, it hides each of the links on the left side, and there a "More..." button is displayed.
How can I do this in my JSP ?
- By Kabiraa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2008, 07:54 AM
- By Saurabh321 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2008, 12:43 PM
- By Dracos in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2008, 09:39 PM
- By java_fun2007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2008, 02:16 PM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:29 AM