Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MS SQL2005 to Oracle DB
- 11-07-2007, 03:58 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Rep Power
MS SQL2005 to Oracle DB
I'm actually an ASP.Net C# programmer, but I recently had a project that requires me to convert an existing JSP's database from MS SQL 2005 to Oracle.
Now I need to asses if i can convert this one alone, but it seems that I'm still confused on which file to modify.
These are the platform used by the original programmer:
J2EE, IBATIS, Spring, Struts, Eclipse, Tomcat, Axis
The SQL queries, as i have found, is located in XML's. I don't know if Im missing some files, but I just couldn't locate the class that is responsible for the connection string.
Can anyone help me on this problem please? Thanks experts!
- By orchid in forum Other IDEsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 01:30 AM
- By Eric in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2007, 09:49 PM
- By Peter in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2007, 05:19 AM
- By bbq in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 08:53 AM
- By softy in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2007, 01:20 AM