I don’t want my pages to be shown in the history at all
I am using Java 5.0 for creating a web application. There is a security related implementation to be done. I have tried all my sources but all in drain. I would appeal to all experts who have handled security aspects in java or programmers who would want to give a helping hand to come forward.
Desired output: any page loads in an internet browser is stored for future reference in the history section, which is mostly accessible using shortcut Ctrl+H. I don’t want my pages to be shown in the history at all.
1. visit Personal Banking | NRI Banking | Corporate and Business Banking | Rural Banking | ICICI Bank
a. In history it shows “Personal Banking | NRI Banking | Corporate and Business Banking | Rural Banking | ICICI Bank” and a link
2. click on login to Personal banking on the top left corner.
a. This will redirect to Travel Offer: ICICI Bank Online
b. In history it shows “Travel Offer: ICICI Bank Online” and an image link to continue login
3. Click on “Continue Login” Image button at the bottom mid section
a. It redirects to https://infinity.icicibank.co.in/BAN...rate&abrdPrf=N
4. The page opens for entering credentials for personal banking login
a. This page is not seen in the history at all
b. After logging in not a single page will be seen in the history
c. This is what I have to achieve
Please help as our assignment is pending since long, we may end up losing the project. Any guidance would be highly appreciated.
I have tried below solutions which didn’t give any success:
5. response.setDateHeader("Expires", 0);