Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-14-2010, 06:26 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
onchange invoke java object method and submit form
Hi to all
I'm working in a GUI web project that implements JSP Tags. Each tag correspond to one JAVA component that has listeners. each listener is fired by a method fireXXXX as in swing gui commponents.
A text field ccomponent come from class com.serenix.gui.components.web.basic.WTextField and has an action listener with fireActionPerformed to fire action when an actionEvent occur.
In the Html text generated relative to WTextfield, I want to invoke fireActionPerformed method from WTextField object and after that, submit the html form.
Please I urgently need your help to do that. I don't know how to do it.
- By keanhoo168 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2010, 11:43 AM
- By java_hyd in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2009, 08:57 PM
- By dmt198704 in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2009, 09:24 AM
- By vishalkrsrivastava in forum Java AppletsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-12-2009, 04:02 PM
- By kwesiaryee in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2008, 01:41 PM