Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: <logic:equal> tag
- 08-18-2010, 08:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Can we compare a local variable(not from bean) value in <logic:equal> tag ??
String isEnrolled = "N";
<logic:equal name ="isEnrolled" value="N">
Inside logic equal
When I execute the above code, its not entering inside logic equal. I tried to print the value of isEnrolled,its "N" only, I dont know why its not entering.
Please help me in this regard...
Thanks in advance
- By manowar689 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 06-15-2010, 01:10 AM
- By need_helpp in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-09-2010, 06:57 PM
- By staffan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:57 PM
- By nalinda in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2007, 07:21 AM
- By nalinda in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2007, 03:13 AM