Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-15-2010, 07:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
Request dispatch from one web app to another
Here s my constraint. I have to use request dispatch from one web app to another. I cant use sendRedirect because i do not want to lose the request header. i am using Tomcat 6 as my server.
I used crossContext attribute of tomcat. Here is the content of server.xml
<Context path="/Orbeon-Test" docBase="Orbeon-Test" debug="0" crossContext="true"
<Context path="/Orbeon" docBase="Orbeon" debug="0" crossContext="true"
My goal is to send request from app Orbeon-Test to app named orbeon. Orbeon and Orbeon-Test are two sample projects in eclipse which uses the same server.
In a JSP File of Orbeon-Test i used
ServletContext ctx = application.getContext("/Orbeon");
RequestDispatcher rd = ctx.getRequestDispatcher("/one.jsp");
But i am getting 404 resource not found exception.
Please help !!!!
Last edited by karthikus; 06-15-2010 at 07:55 PM.
- By Samurai413x in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:26 AM
- By kusanagi97 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2009, 02:20 PM
- By sandeshforu in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2009, 05:18 PM
- By ollyworks in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2009, 03:03 AM
- By Javid in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2008, 01:20 PM