Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Including external file in JSP
- 05-10-2010, 11:31 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Including external file in JSP
Hello everyybody, I am developing a J2EE web application using JSP (on weblogic server).
The whole project is extracted into a EAR archive and deployed on the server.
So the root of the project is /, and dinamically I can't edit a file of the project run-time.
But, from a JSP, I must include a file that is outside the project, under a path that is "outside" the root / of the project. (To better understand, this file is retrieved run-time through FTP, and contains some log informations that I want to put in the jsp run-time).
What can I do?
- By thestarncy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:46 PM
- By nickvandewiele in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2010, 03:38 PM
- By point_Base in forum EclipseReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2009, 02:48 PM
- By sirwiggles in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-22-2009, 12:35 AM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:28 AM