Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-16-2010, 02:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Problem with Radio Button on JSP page (esp one row data)
Dear JSP/Struts Gurus,
I am using some radio buttons at a JSP page and i wanna know which one is clicked (depending on the rows return from my Database -- the numbers of radio buttons with data return is different); so i gotten this line; however, i notice that it can only work only in multiple 'records' return and fails when only one result is return.
Anyone can advise?
( var i = 0; i < document.forms[j].elements.length; i++)
- By AJG in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2011, 12:09 PM
- By Psyclone in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2010, 05:29 AM
- By mandragora in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2008, 12:06 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum javax.swingReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2008, 08:46 PM