Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: sendRedirect to a a framed page
- 03-12-2010, 02:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
sendRedirect to a a framed page
i have a jsp page (page1.jsp) which contains frames (frame1.jsp and frame2.jsp).
from a servlet when i do response.sendRedirect to the page1.jsp i am also sending some parameters.
but i am not able to access these parameters in frame jsp pages.
what can i do to solve this problem?
- 03-17-2010, 10:58 PM #2
- By jeremy.wilson in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2009, 09:52 PM
- By ranga in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2008, 11:48 AM
- By mutuah in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2007, 01:56 PM
- By katie in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 02:22 AM
- By christina in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2007, 05:23 PM