Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: user authorization problem
- 03-12-2010, 02:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
user authorization problem
I am trying to build a simple web-site which has a user authorization functionality.
I receive the login information via jsp page (containing hmtl forms).
Jsp page sends this information to the servlet.
Servlet instantiates a java object specific for this user.
so for each logged-in user there is a corresponding java object. Example
myObject usr1 = new myObject("user1"); myObject usr2 = new myObject("user2");
The problem arises when user wants to logout using the logout form in the jsp page.
I am not able to determine which user wants to log out.
Does the user who wants to logout belongs to usr1 object or usr2?
- How can i hold the information on jsp pages so that in servlet i will be able to understand who wants to logout?
- How can i pass this information from jsp to servlet?
I don't want to use HttpSession objects.
Thanks in advance.
- 03-17-2010, 10:56 PM #2
- By Alvaro in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2010, 12:02 AM
- By ravinder.kadiyan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2008, 11:27 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:43 PM
- By TKI5 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2007, 02:13 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:35 PM