Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-03-2010, 10:06 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Web-Frontend-Architecture: Change a JSP-Application to a RIA
first of all, sorry for my english! :rolleyes:
I'm searching for any informations, howto's, literatures, field reports, ... but i've found nothing for the following problem:
I would like to change an existing web-application with common JSP's, Servlets, Handler, ... to a RIA (richt internet application). So I only need to replace the View and keep the business logic of the application. But the problem is, that the existing application contains more than 300 JSP's and I don't want to discard that all. But I'll integrate different frameworks in order to provide AJAX components or the like (drag'n'drop, autocompletion, paging, hot key, universal table component, ...) with must as possible less investment to make the user interface more user-friendly and intuitively. So I would like to change as much as necessary but as little as possible in the existing view for justifiable costs/investment. And I don't want to develop the hole user interface.
However I havn't found any usable informations according to my problem and I hope for your experience and help.
Thx a lot!
Last edited by elPresidente; 03-03-2010 at 10:08 AM. Reason: clerical mistake
- By realahmed8 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:10 PM
- By Java.child in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2008, 11:11 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:31 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:29 PM