Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Updating a html automatically
- 02-03-2010, 05:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
- 02-03-2010, 09:54 PM #2
uh, there is no simple way i can think of to have the file get displayed again when it was updated.
maybe some complex custom polling of the server from the browser, such as an ajax call on a timer.
also, but depending on what the file contents are this wouldn't even work. for example, if the file is a pdf file, it would be handled by the browser's view plugin, and the only way to make it refresh would be to have the user click a link or reload it manually.
- By mlibot in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:18 AM
- By svpriyan in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2009, 05:46 AM
- By tskarthic in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
- By cassysumandak in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-23-2009, 10:42 PM
- By mravihpcl in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 05:19 PM