Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Detecting Browser Settings
- 07-31-2007, 02:31 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
Detecting Browser Settings
Is there any way to detect certain security settings of IE ?
Security settings such as..
"Allow META REFRESH" Property
"User data persistence" Property
"Disable Script Debugging" Property
"SSL 2.0" Property . etc.
Any response will be much more appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Arup Ranjan Sahoo
- By nagesh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2009, 05:47 PM
- By sjchase in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2008, 11:27 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-24-2007, 10:05 AM
- By mwildam in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:30 PM
- By nagesh in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2007, 10:17 PM