Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-04-2010, 12:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Create and Read Files with name including special characters (ñ, ü, é,)
Create and Read File Called ÑÜÍ.arc
How you can see the filename have a ñ (n with tilde, u with diaresis, etc )
I need create a file with the method.
String defDir = "/home/cepagi/Documents/"; //for Linux case
String defDir = "c:\\cepagi\Documents"; //for Windows case
String MyFileName = "ÑÜÍ.arc";
File file2 = new File(defDir+MyFileName);
FileOutputStream MyFileOutputStream = new FileOutputStream(defDir+MyFileName);
Later of created make a reference to he..
out.println("<a href=\""+defDir+MyFileName+"\">"+defDir+MyFileName +"</a><P>");
The problem is that my file is called"??????.arc" and can't no to access it.
Jose Luis Bernal Zambrano
- By joseluisbz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:14 PM
- By Kaizah in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2009, 03:26 PM
- By AlejandroPe in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:42 AM
- By ravian in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2007, 02:28 PM
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-27-2007, 05:47 PM