Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SQL Server 2005 Jdbc connection
- 07-27-2007, 04:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Rep Power
SQL Server 2005 Jdbc connection
I just have a small question and I was wondering if anyone could help me out with it? I'm using a JSP page to connect up to the database on the server. I have the JDBC driver and am trying to connect from my machine to SQL Server 2005 on our server. The thing is I'm having a little trouble with the connection string.
(i am using the Microsoft SQL Server 2005 JDBC Driver)
Can you use Windows Authentication when using the connection string?
Also i tried using a SQL Server connection but it gave me the error : "com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerExcepti on: Login failed for user 'Matt'. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection. "
This is the connection string
Connection connection1 = java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:sqlserv er://"server":1433;Database=BusinessDatabase;User=Matt; Password=testpass");
(obviously "server" is replaced with the server name)
can you set it up for windows authentication?
thanks for any help anyone can give me with this! :)
- By javadev in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:48 PM
- By pelegk2 in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 09:17 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2007, 08:39 PM
- By Heather in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2007, 01:07 PM
- By creativehacker in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-2007, 09:58 PM