Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-30-2009, 09:53 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Has anybody worked on Change Management Tools( Change Management tool is Web based application where your build/changes to the current program or new program is moved from developement/syst to production,to keep track of all changes and instructions for the implementation)
I have 30 new program to be added to the change management tool,which I am doing it manually.
I want to automate this using anything ,but I know it is feasible only in JAVA or JAVA related stuff.
Please advise as how can I write a script or so to upload all my changes to the Change management tool.?
need any more information?
Awaiting reply ASAP
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2009, 08:02 PM
- By jyothi.priyanka in forum New To JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:11 PM
- By batterdmooie in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2008, 06:04 PM
- By Sudha in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2008, 08:56 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2007, 06:54 PM