Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-02-2009, 06:46 AM #1
problem in opening new url from JSP
i have one task to complete.. i have to open new url from my jsp.
for example url to open is https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr .. for that i am having code like
RequestDispatcher view = request.getRequestDispatcher("https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr");
but problem of having context path that been added in url
so my url become like /myprojectNAME/https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr
and it will give error like resource not found....
so how to remove context path i have also tried <jsp:forward> tag...
any idea how to do that ??
Thanks in advancedRakesh Mehta
- By prashant in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2009, 08:23 PM
- By smartsubroto in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2008, 05:01 AM
- By javaplus in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2008, 09:56 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2007, 07:37 PM
- By Raghav kv in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2007, 01:55 PM