Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-17-2009, 11:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
passing object as value for checkbox values??
I need to pass an object rather than a string, when I select a check box. Is it possible? if yes, then how?
//a Java POJO
<input type="checkbox" name=check value=<%=new Someobj.getName()%>// this I want as Object which I am not able to do so. :(
//I need array of selected objects instead of the above array of strings.
Note1: please ignore syntax mistakes :)
Note2: I cant put it in session.
Please help me in resolving this issue!
thanks in advance...
- By vicky in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 4Last Post: 12-29-2008, 03:06 PM
- By alin_ms in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2008, 06:49 PM
- By evapisces in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-27-2008, 03:18 AM
- By abhiN in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2008, 03:21 AM
- By Lagarto in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2007, 03:03 AM