Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: how to improve my security?
- 03-09-2009, 02:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
how to improve my security?
i have framed main page( top and lower frame). the top frame has the entry for username and password, logout button and the links that will display to the lower frame. when i hit the logout, the session will end and if the user will click on the links without session he will be redirected to another page... the problem is that if the unauthorized user is clever enough to hit the back button until the top page has session, right click and select "refresh" the username and password will be resubmitted and new session is estalished? how do prevent resubmission of data on refresh. the only way i think to avoid this is to logout and make sure the browser is closed. i need new way.. pls post..
does anyone know a script that will close the browser? pls also post tnx
- 03-13-2009, 09:08 AM #2
- By bdyarem in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:34 AM
- By Ndt in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 06-28-2008, 05:08 PM
- By sunjavaboy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2008, 05:58 AM
- By dinesh kaushik in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 08:46 AM
- By boy22 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:59 PM