Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-25-2009, 07:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
unable to import jar files (crystal report 11)
i m working in jsp (NetBeans IDE)...
i m relatively new to crystal report.i copied all the necesary jar files in the directory /WEB-INF/lib . but when i try to import a .jar file into a jsp page an error is dislayed as " package doesnot exist"
(e.g; <%@page import ="com.crystaldecisions.reports.reportengineinterfa ce.*" %> .... Error: package com.crystaldecisions.reports.reportengineinterface doesnot exist )
. its really urgent..
any help will be highly appreciated.
- By endx in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 02-20-2014, 07:37 AM
- By kishore in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2009, 03:23 AM
- By fred in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2008, 08:27 PM
- By Ch4os in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2008, 12:57 PM
- By Jack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 01:39 PM