Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-05-2009, 11:53 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Need to allow to another site without changing the sescurity settings
It would be great pleasure for me if any one solves the below issue.
I am using the JSP which needs to login to another site which we have access.. the problem we are getting is, we are uanble to login automatically.
But we are able to login automatically by following procedures with out changing the code.
1) changing the internet security options...Tools | Privacy | Sites. adding the remote site
2) changing the internet security options...Tools | Privacy | Advanced . check the check box "Override Automatic cookie handling".
can any one help me without changing the intenet security. is there possible way through any java code or java script which wil implement this functionality.
- By nagesh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2009, 06:47 PM
- By madupathi in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2008, 08:13 AM
- By 3speed in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:53 PM
- By mwildam in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2007, 03:30 PM
- By FrankyDee in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2007, 11:06 AM