Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-24-2008, 04:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Using JSP, how can I call send sms from connected mobile
Hi JSP experts,
My teacher asked me to implement a dynamic pages using JSP or any other language (I prefer JSP) that allow a system user to make call by clicking on a specific customer name that is displayed in a JSP page from a database. When clicking on a specific customer, JSP code brings his telephone number from the database to make calling. I know how to bring a telephone number from the database to be displayed in the web page but I donít know how to write JSP code for calling or sending sms.
Can anyone help me how to write JSP or JSTL code that allows me to make and receive calls, send and receive sms from my mobile phone that is connected to the computer using USB or Bluetooth?
Is there JSP or JSTL code that connects a web page to already software to call a specific number that is brought from the database?
Please help me how I can do this task and I will be appreciated your cooperation.
- 12-10-2008, 07:11 AM #2
- By deepu56 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2008, 12:10 PM
- By kanika_d07 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2008, 09:54 AM
- By JavaEmpires in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2008, 08:01 AM
- By sandeepspatil in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2007, 11:52 AM
- By elizabeth in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:24 PM