Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-27-2008, 11:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Warning: Page has Expired on click of back button
I have used the code to stop caching which is working fine
response.setDateHeader("Expires", 0); /
But the problem is ...
Whenever a user is logged in to application and presses the back button the browser opens with a message
Warning: Page has Expired
The page you requested was created using information you submitted in a form. This page is no longer available. As a security precaution, Internet Explorer does not automatically resubmit your information for you.
To resubmit your information and view this Web page, click the Refresh button.
how can i allow the user to see all the jsp pages on back button if he has not logged out.
- 08-27-2008, 07:42 PM #2
- By gopikarikati009 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2011, 10:30 AM
- By Tokajac in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:27 AM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum New To JavaReplies: 21Last Post: 08-01-2008, 11:13 AM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2008, 01:48 PM
- By Peter in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:45 AM