Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-19-2008, 03:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
How to write the login application using cookies
when the user enter with his details,it'll check for valid details are not.after that he logged in,then that details means user name and password are saved as cookies.my requirement is when the user closes the browser and not logged out then he again opens the same application he logged into that application,that means the page with his details is opened.
please reply me as soon as possible.
- 08-19-2008, 06:06 PM #2
Cookies are used to save the state of the communications with a client. You need to put enough data in the cookie that you know how the user has progressed in the communications.
You would save the user's details on the server and when the user logs in again, look at the cookie he sent and know what info you can send the user.
- By sina in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 12-12-2008, 12:12 PM
- By lukky in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 07:46 PM
- By banduskank in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 12:41 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:11 PM
- By toby in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 04:33 PM