Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: jsp:include in a sql:transaction
- 07-31-2008, 08:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
jsp:include in a sql:transaction
I have got a jsp "1.jsp" which will insert records in various tables. I'm using sql:transaction tag to group the sql statements together to provide transactional behavior. Some of these sql statements will be used by multiple jsps.
So I created a separate jsp "Common.jsp" which contains the sql statements which will be common for multiple jsps.
Heres how the code for 1.jsp looks like
INSERT INTO TABLE1
INSERT INTO TABLE2
<jsp:include page="Common.jsp" />
and heres how the code for Common.jsp looks like
INSERT INTO TABLE3
INSERT INTO TABLE4
I want to execute all these statements as part of 1 transaction. Can anyone suggests me a way to have a separate jsp which will include the common sql statements and still be part of transaction in 1.jsp .
- By freddieMaize in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2008, 02:13 PM
- By oleg_gunnar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2008, 06:20 PM
- By kathyc in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2008, 03:51 AM
- By orchid in forum JDBCReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:15 PM
- By Heather in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 04:19 PM