Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-08-2014, 01:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2014
- Rep Power
Similarities between Faces Flows and Spring Web Flow
a while ago I wrote a blog discussion the difficulties we encounter with JSF when we have too much Ajax functionality which can be found here.
In the mentioned project in this blog I used Spring Web Flow to satisfy some requirements but now that development of the Spring Web Flow stopped I like to check what Faces Flows can present to satisfy the same requirements.
From a quick look similarities between Spring Web Flow and Faces Flows are obvious but there is one specific point I like to ask.
In SWF it is possible to define flowing element at the beginning of an flow.
<on-start> <evaluate expression="CustomerSearchSM.resetStateMachine()"/> </on-start>
Can anybody tell me a similar functionality built into the Faces Flow or not?
And is there a way to configure Faces Flows that it reacts to events from the users like the following.
<transition on="onStartCustomerSearch" history="invalidate"> <evaluate expression="customerSearchInputBB.searchCustomer()"/> </transition> <transition on="onCustomerAuthenticated" history="invalidate"> <evaluate expression="customerSearchAuthenticationBB.customerGivesAuthentication()"></evaluate> </transition>
- By exonaut in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 09:51 PM
- By andree2014 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:12 AM
- By andree2014 in forum SpringReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:10 AM
- By JohnTheDroider in forum SpringReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2012, 07:19 PM
- By jadeite100 in forum JavaServer Faces (JSF)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2012, 07:31 AM