Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Validation Message
- 01-15-2013, 01:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
Good moorning, guys!
I have two selectOneMenu components in my jsp. When I select some option of first component, the second component will be loaded in according of the first option.
Well, I did it. It works perfectly. The problem is when I save a new register, the system sends a validation message and don't save. It looks like the system thinks that I don't selected an option of second selectOneMenu. But I select!!!
The message does not exist in my project... Where does mesdage come from?
I need help. Thanks!
- By abhinav_sharma in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2012, 09:18 AM
- By trupesh1991 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2012, 12:54 PM
- By Onra in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 07:14 PM
- By sehudson in forum XMLReplies: 5Last Post: 03-21-2011, 01:38 PM
- By oohay in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2010, 08:43 PM