Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-06-2013, 11:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
- Rep Power
How to get large data from WCF webservice partial?
I've application in JSF 2.0 (on Glassfish 3). Now I have to write a .NET WCF webservice that will be used by this JSF app to fill DataTables. So, on one side I have web-service application (WCF) and on the other side website client in Java JSF2.
I need to know how to create WCF that will be readable by Java, JSF2 application.
And then, I need to pass large data sometimes, so I need to do it partial.. somehow.
Right now I have default WCF webservice function, that I can read from JSF2. I have also datagridview in JSF, that is filled by data that came from WCF.. so I think I've got basics..
thanks for any answer
- By atomant in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 06-11-2012, 12:28 PM
- By JavaDesigner in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2009, 09:48 PM
- By hkansal in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2008, 07:34 PM
- By cfacile666 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2008, 12:35 PM